Jumat, Juli 30, 2004

My Love


I remember the feeling I had
the day we first met
at first i thought it to be bad
so on you I placed a bet

You were so crazy
but yet we had so much fun
My God, you were amazing
but I felt I had to run

As I look back on our love
it appeared to me oh so true
as if it had been sent from above
I wanted so much for me and you

I loved you with all of my heart
you meant the world to me
I never wanted us to be apart
I thought forever we would be

you are the love of my life
the keeper of my soul
to this day i still wish i were your wife
oh, i shouldn't have let you go

2 comments:

Sksetsahati mengatakan...

lagi nikmati puisinya... eh.. bawahnya.. 'wife'..
pepey ituh ganti kah ? :D

Anonim mengatakan...

*hugs* *hugs* *hugs* ga sabar nunggu jum'at *blushes* miss u so much *hugs*

 
... Shadows in the Dark! creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top