Rabu, Oktober 06, 2004

The Way I Feel


You're the perfect girl,
I love you with all my heart,
I think that you're the one for me,
I feel something missing when we're apart.

You are so different than anyone else,
I'm just not sure if it's for real,
There seem no emotions from you,
I just want to know how you feel.

Try and open up to me sometime,
Talk to me about what you think,
I feel like there's a big secret you have,
Don't be this way and make my heart sink.

Don't live a lie,
You're as pretty as the sunrise,
I can't help think that it's true,
Because I can see it in your eyes.

When i'm with you I feel safe,
Like everything will be okay,
You are everything to me,
Try to change and not be this way.

0 comments:

 
... Shadows in the Dark! creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top